The High Craft - Vintage line is defined by a 4mm taper and clean row stitch. Measuring 120mm on the hole side and 75mm on the buckle side, they are sized to accommodate a wide range of wrists. The flowing lines of the profile provide a dramatic look and a light feel, while also allowing for the use of vintage buckles to match your favorite watches. For our tip, we went with a slight variation on the English point, creating a smaller, more subtle end. The straps are finished with a single keeper in a complementary color.
- Wickett & Craig Vegetable Tanned Lining
- Hand Skyved Contour
- Seamless Overlaps
- Painted Edges with Multiple Coats of Color and a Protective Clear Coat
- Top Leather: Sage Suede
- Lining: Natural Veg-tan
- Thread: Dark Gray
- Edge Paint: Dark Gray
- Buckle Side: 75mm / 2.6"
- Hole Side: 120mm / 4.7"
- Thickness: ≈ 4.5 - 2.5mm (center to edge)
- Buckles are 4mm smaller than lug size
- Given the type of leather chosen every strap is unique, so color and texture will vary from the photos shown.