Founded in 1994, Damasko produces some of the toughest and most advanced tool watches in the world. Over the past 24 years, Damasko has pushed the durability of the mechanical watch to its absolute limit, through in-house developed, patented technologies.
The everyday toolwatch; redefined. The DS30 is a discreet, modern pilot-inspired wrist watch with an understated attitude. At 39mm wide and 9.9mm thick, it’s the kind of watch you can put on and wear all day, easily slipping under a cuff and not taking up too much wrist space. The dial has a graphic sensibility, using bold markers instead of numerals, and a cross-hair that creates adds a technical feel to the design. Despite its perceived simplicity, the DS30 boasts some fantastic tech and materials, such as a hardened submarine-steel case, 200m water resistance and Damasko’s patented crown and gasket systems. (More on the tech below the gallery)
Inside of the DS30 is the ETA 2824-2 movement, a Swiss-made automatic workhorse movement. This caliber features 25-jewels, 38-hour power reserve, date, a frequency of 28,800 bph and hacking seconds (the second hand stops when the crown is pulled out). The 2824 is a tried and true movement, thus making it a reliable favorite.
- Case: Matte Submarine Steel
- with Edge Hardening Treatment
- Dial: Matte Black
- Movement: ETA 2824-2
- Winding: Automatic
- Complications: Date
- Lens: Front + Back AR-Coated Sapphire
- Strap: Brown or Black Leather
- Water Res.: 200m
- Diameter: 39mm
- Length: 46mm
- Thickness: 9.95mm
- Lug Width: 20mm
- Made In Germany
- Technologies Listed Below Gallery
- Edge Hardened Submarine Steel: This highly scratch-resistant steel also offers magnetic field protection up to 4,800 A/m and extra corrosion .
- Damasko Crown System, Gaskets and Lubrication: The screw-down crown features several technologies to create a more durable and long lasting crown. This includes an innovative and robust decoupling system, allowing the crown to disengage the movement when needed, two Viton gaskets for improved water sealing and a patented permanent lubrication cell that keeps everything moving. Additionally, the crown tube is screwed in using a special key, thus if it were damaged, it can be replaced more easily.
- DIN certified: Shockproof according to DIN 8308 Anti-magnetic according to DIN 8309 Waterproof as per DIN 8310