AUTEUR timepieces from Circles, Revolution and Moonlight collections are covered with a two-year limited warranty. Timepieces from Memento collection come with a one year limited warranty. The warranty is valid worldwide from the date of purchase. During that period, should the timepiece become inoperative due to a defect in materials or workmanship, please contact AUTEUR support at firstname.lastname@example.org stating :
- the model of the timepiece
- the date of purchase
- the nature of the defect (pictures are welcome)
This warranty is not applicable to accessories, such as battery, wood cover and strap. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by accidents or negligence
FULL TWO YEAR WARRANTY
We guarantee each Autodromo Motoring Timepiece we sell to be free of defects and to work dependably for at least 2 full years from date of purchase. If your Autodromo malfunctions within this two year period, we will repair or replace the timepiece for you at no cost to you. If you have a warranty claim, please email our customer care department to receive further instructions.
The warranty on our timepieces will be voided by the following circumstances: Internal or external damage caused by accidents, mishaps, mishandling, abusive treatment of the watch (such as smacking it against your doorjamb as you climb out of your car, or wearing your watch in a hot-tub or sauna) or unscrewing of the crown. Modifications, attempted repairs, or tampering with the watch by unauthorized third parties will also render your warranty void. Please use only replacement batteries of the type prescribed by Autodromo on your instruction card, as damage from unsuitable batteries also is not covered under warranty.
Each Bravur watch comes with a full 2 year warranty. The warranty covers any need of repair due to defects in materials or workmanship under normal use.
Bravur obligations hereunder are limited to repair or replacement at its option. The warranty excludes the battery, strap/bracelet and excessive wear or damage to the case, crystal or strap.
Brew watches are guaranteed under a limited one-year warranty against manufacturer defect. Please email email@example.com if you encounter any issues. We will respond with specific instructions on sending us the watch back for any servicing required. Damage caused by mishandling, tampering, unauthorized repairs or accidents will void the warranty.
1. The liability for material defects complies with the legal provisions.
2. In cases where a notification of defects is justified, the user reimburses the customer the costs for the most cost-efficient shipping route; this does not apply if the costs increase because the purchase item was transported into a country different from the country of delivery. In cases where a notification of defects is not justified, the user is entitled to claim the reimbursement of the investigation costs if the customer has realized or has not realized due to negligence that there are no defects in the purchased item. For cases like this, a lump sum payment of € 50.00 is agreed upon as compensation. The compensation is supposed to be estimated higher or lower if DAMASKO gives evidence of a higher or the customer gives evidence of a lower damage.
3. Operating errors (e. g. the setting of the watch during the process of setting the date, daily winding up of the watch, setting of the watch counterclockwise), improper handling (e.g. breaking of glass, tearing out or breaking off of the crown, impacts, drops, falls, sporting activities) as well as normal signs of wear due to age or usage are not covered by the materials defect liability.
4. The following circumstances are no material defect as a matter of routine: The luminescence of the coating with special paint / Super-LumiNova is the consequence of a physical effect. There are irregularities in the luminous power and the occupancy possible. The coating of the black models can, in individual cases, cause some erratic light reflections. All DAMASKO models with plain sapphire glass are equipped with a very resistant bilateral antireflection coating. The outward coating can, however, wear out because of extreme strain, improper handling and everyday usage. With leather straps, abrasion and wear out depend on the ambient conditions in connection with the wearer because leather is a natural material and subjected to an aging process. The DAMASKO manufactory steel bracelet is made from ice-hardened stainless steel and is very resistant. When the bracelet is worn, some shiny spots between the individual links can develop. They are a consequence of the mutual contact between the elements of hardened stainless steel. Some DAMASKO models consist of a hand-sanded casing. This can lead to dimensional deviations or width fluctuations on the lugs. Also straps are excluded from exchange.
Your watch is internationally warranted by Dan Henry for one year from the date of purchase on all models with any material or workmanship defects.
This warranty does not cover:
Straps, glass or batteries. Internal or external damage resulting from excessive wear, improper use or mishandling. Damage resulting from service provided from an unauthorized service center.
If your watch has a factory defect within one year of purchase, send it to us and we will repair it for you, free of cost. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for warranty support.
Damage caused by the user is not covered by our warranty. Your service technician can contact us at email@example.com for information about acquiring parts.
A guarantee of two years from the date of purchase is given on this Junghans watch. Within this period, any production defects will be corrected free of charge. Should this in our estimation not be possible, or be uneconomical, a replacement will be provided in the form of a watch of the same or, at our discretion, a similar model. Any damage caused to wristwatches by incorrect use or undue strain is not covered by the guarantee. The strap, glass and battery are likewise not covered. The same applies if the production number on the bottom of the watchcase is removed or rendered illegible. The value of any replacement is limited to the cost of the original model. No liability is accepted for any secondary or consequential damage or losses. Failure to follow the instructions for using or looking after the watch shall be deemed incorrect use. When making any guarantee claim, please take your watch together with your receipt and properly filled out guarantee card to an authorized Junghans dealer, if possible the dealer from whom you bought the watch.
The risk of sending the watch back is borne by the sender.
Your watch is warranted by Lundis Bleus for a period of 5 years (60 months) from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty.
All parts and labor costs are covered by the warranty. The warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of delivery of the watch. On receipt, the customer has to check the delivered merchandise to exclude obvious defects in materials and workmanship as well as delivery or transport damages.
Leather watchbands and leather inner linings may reveal in case of moisture or perspiration some colored marks on the skin. These are harmless and will vanish by rinsing with water. We cannot warranty that stains on clothes (for instance a leather band rubbing against a shirt) may be removed and we take no responsibility whatsoever for. These possible marks are not a sign of poor quality of the bracelet, but are characteristic of a natural product.
The warranty does not cover:
• the battery’s life;
• normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. scratched crystal; alteration of the colour and/or material of non-metallic straps and chains, such as leather, textile, rubber; peeling of the plating);
• any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal / abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), incorrect use of the watch;
• indirect or consequential damages of any kind resulting from e.g. the use, the non-functioning, the defects or the inaccuracy of watch ;
• the watch handled by non-authorized persons (e.g. for battery replacement, services or repairs) or which has been altered in its original condition beyond Lundis Bleus’ control. Therefore, watches opened, modified, processed or repaired by unauthorized third parties are no longer covered by the warranty.
The above warranty does not affect the purchaser’s rights against the seller nor any other mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have against the seller.
Any other claims towards Lundis Bleus, e.g. for damages additional to the above described warranty are expressly excluded, except mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have against the manufacturer.
Martenero watches are guaranteed to be free of defects and work well for at least two years. If you have any problems within two years of the date of purchase, we will repair or replace your watch for free. Damage caused by accidents, mishandling, mods or tampering, etc., will void your warranty.
Raven Watches LLC guarantees the quality of this watch against all manufacturing defects for a period of 12 months from the purchase date. Damage to the watch caused by the owner is not covered. Please contact Raven Watches LLC directly if you are in need of service or repair.
Vero offers a 2-year warranty against any damage or service needs. Past 2 years, we continue to offer service and support to ensure your watch runs to the highest standard. Please contact VERO directly for inspection and service of your watch. VERO does not warranty your watch against loss or theft.
2-YEAR REVOLVING WARRANTY OVERVIEW
Vortic's 2-Year Revolving Warranty gives individuals the opportunity to warranty their watch for a lifetime. We exist in a throw-away society, and we believe that is not right. The mechanisms inside our watches and the watch cases we build around them were made to last forever if properly cared for. That is why our 2-year warranty re-starts when your watch is serviced by Vortic.
COVERED BY WARRANTY
• Dislodged hands or dial
• Conspicuous aesthetic blemishes
• Malfunctions in timekeeping
• Failure of the winding and time setting system
NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY
• Damages due to impact or trauma such as broken crystals or case deformation
• Damage due to excess exposure to water
• Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents, negligence
• Blemished, patina'd or cracked dials/hands
• Leather strap and buckle not covered
NOTE - Your warranty will be void if your watch casing is disassembled or altered by someone other than Vortic or a Vortic certified watch repair company.