The ADPT Series 1 Watches were designed as All Day, Purpose, and Terrain timepieces. Fun, yet functional, they mix great specs and features with cool, contemporary designs. With dials that combine textures and layers with large markers and bold hands, they are stylish, unique, and highly legible. 12-hour, bi-directional, friction bezels add increased functionality when traveling. Color coordinated ADPT US-Made Single Pass straps keep them secure to your wrist.
Featuring a lightweight case made out of titanium, the ADPT Series 1 Watches are comfortable all day long, above and below water with 200m of water resistance. Measuring 38mm x 44mm x 13.5mm thick, their faceted barrel cases are perfectly sized for wrists of all ages and types.
Watches are in stock and ready to ship.
To create the ADPT Series 1 Watches, we teamed up with our friends at BOLDR, utilizing their excellent field watch case as a canvas. Built under their expert supervision, the ADPT Series 1 Watches are rugged yet refined, with exceptional finishing.
For instructions and warranty information, click here
- Case: Brushed Titanium
- Movement: Japan-Made SII NH35 Automatic
- Lens: Flat Sapphire with Anti-Reflective Coating
- Strap: ADPT US-Made Single Pass
- Dial: Multi-Part Blue with Grid Texture
- Markers: Applied + Lume Filled
- Bezel Insert: Bi-Color Anodized Aluminum with Lume Filled Markers
- Bezel Mechanism: Bi-Directional, Friction Fit
- Water Res.: 200M
- Diameter: 38mm
- Length: 44mm
- Thickness: 13.5mm
- Lug Width: 20mm
- Warranty: 30 Months