The Marathon Large Atomic Digital Clock features a large, crystal-clear, high-contrast LCD with huge numerals for easy reading, even from across the room. Beneath the time on the display, you’ll find the temperature, month, date, day, and humidity clearly displayed. Additionally, this clock features an alarm with snooze. Prefer to have your clock on your table than your wall? The built in kickstand has you covered.
For those in North America, Atomic time is received via radio signal, auto-setting and adjusting the clock. Need a reference for setting your watches? This is it.
- Slim Jumbo Display: Only 1-inch thick, featuring 4.5-inch digits for easy viewing
- Self-setting/Adjusting: Using radio frequencies broadcast from NIST’s Colorado Atomic Clock. (Atomic feature only functions in North America)
- Multiple Display Modes: 12 or 24 Hour Display Formats with Indoor Temperature Display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Alarm with Snooze: Easy to set alarm with snooze function (5 minute intervals)
- Multiple Time Zones: You can easily switch between 4 time zones (Eastern, Pacific, Mountain & Central) with option to turn on or off Daylight Savings Time
- Batteries Included: 2 AA long life batteries included
- Dimensions: 14.5” x 9” x 1”
Founded in 1939, Marathon Watches of Canada is a family owned company, currently in its fourth generation. Known for their military issued watches, dating back to 1941, today’s Marathon is still a major supplier of mil-spec timepieces to the US Armed forces. Designed in Canada, but made in Switzerland at Marathon’s own factory in La Chaux de Fonds, their field, pilot, and dive watches are made to the exacting standards of the military.